Get outdoors this Summer!
Everyone loves a good waterfall
And how could you not? They're magnificent.
Many people argue that waterfalls are as magical, if not more magical, than unicorns. Luckily for those people, and for you, Hawke's Bay is home to a collection of stunning waterfalls. Grab a picnic and a bottle of water and check out these outstanding falls:
- Shine Falls: At 58m high, Shine Falls is Hawke's Bay's most spectacular waterfall
- Tangoio Falls: A three-tier waterfall located in the heart of Tangoio Forest, just 30 minutes' drive away from Napier
- Te Ana Falls: A stunning 20-metre fall, also in the Tangoio Forest, at the start of the walk to Tangoio Falls
- Maraetotara Falls: With a nice swimming spot at the base of the falls, Maraetotara Falls is a hugely popular Summer spot
- Centennial Falls: The only waterfall in Napier City, located in the Centennial Gardens.
- Lake Waikaremoana: There are 5 different waterfalls in the area - all worth a look!
Top 5 must-see Hawke's Bay beaches this Summer