It's hard to give too many tips when it comes to make up for a bride and bridal party, everyone is different and everyone has different needs.
However there are some things to consider that might help you achieve the perfect look for your big day.
- Skincare - Invest in seeing a beauty therapist to get your skin in optimal shape. Getting regular facials makes a big difference in your skin's texture and helps you have the best base for makeup, nothing better than a radiant bride!
- Consider lash extensions - These babies are amazing, they make you feel instantly pretty and look fantastic in photos. I highly recommend getting a trial 4-6 weeks prior to make sure they are what your wanting then 2-3 days before the wedding date get a refill. Bonus tip-on your honeymoon you won't need to bring mascara and worry about smudging while swimming.
- Think about photos - Play up your makeup for your photos as the camera will blow you out in the photos. It's finding that happy balance of what you want to look like in person vs on camera.
- Water - Drink plenty of water, your skin will thank you for it and you don't want to feel faint walking down the aisle or during photos.
- Touch up kit - Pack a touch-up kit with the essentials in your clutch -blotting powder/sheets, your lipstick and a gloss you can stash in your hubby's pant pocket for quicker touch ups as the night gets on.
- Fake Tan - There nothing better than a sexy sun-kissed bride wearing a white gown. Your makeup artist will colour match your base so you look oh so natural! Look at booking your tan 2-3 days prior.
- Smile - Nothing looks more beautiful and radiant that a bride smiling with pure joy and happiness on their wedding day.