NORML and friends presents the 28th Annual J Day, held on the first Saturday in May every year. This year, May for Forth be with you!
Get ready for the referendum. Find out about medicinal cannabis. Meet people and learn something new.
J Day Hastings is beside the Anzac Memorial at the Civic Square (near the Library and Art Gallery). We will have music and speakers, and info booths. Let us know if you want to be involved.
One in twenty New Zealanders use cannabis medicinally. J Day is where our diverse community including patients and caregivers can meet, share experiences, and learn more about cannabis and its associated culture.
J Day is part of a worldwide movement for law reform, held on the first Saturday in May every year. This is the 28th Annual national day of action including support for safe legal access to medicinal cannabis. NORML and our cannabis law reform friends organise free events nationwide to mark the occasion.
How you can help:
- Come to J Day a celebration of cannabis culture with free events nationwide. Dress to impress.
- Promote our key campaign themes
- Write or visit your MP - it does make a difference
- Like us on facebook (normlnz) and follow us on twitter (normlnz)
- J Day costs money to put on. Please make a donation on the day or online to NORML New Zealand Incorporated (ASB Bank) 12-3057-0594667-00
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: J Day is for adults - R18. No alcohol. No glass. No dogs. Please take your rubbish with you.
Sat 4th May 2019, 12:00pm
Hastings, Hawke's Bay / Gisborne