A comprehensive 4-hour tour of Napier: Maximum 4 People.
* Tour commences in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
* Napier History (A museum without walls)
* The Art Deco rebuild
* Bluff hill with panoramic ocean views
* Historic Ahuriri fishing village
* Iconic National Tobacco Company
* Picturesque coastal drive
* Local hospitality with Tea /coffee & biscuits at our country block in the Esk hills.
* A 15-minute movie on the 1931 Earthquake
* We turn the clock back 50 years to the automotive golden era. Wazza will introduce you to “Albert” A rare 1966 Pontiac sedan, your transport for the return trip.
* Visit the Art Deco suburb Marewa
* Full commentary during the tour
* Wine tasting options are available if requested, (additional charges may apply)
Cost $325 per Vehicle
Take a look...
1 - 8 hours Hours
Camera, sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses.
Our tours run on flexible times and days to suit your requirements. Please call to arrange your bespoke tour.