4x4 Buggy Ride Farm Tour
289 Hedgeley road, R.D.2
Explore our farm with us and get a taste of real New Zealand rural life. Get up close to our animals and learn what it takes to run a working sheep and beef farm. Travel in comfort and style as we guide you across our farm in our six-seater off-road buggy.
You’ll learn about Kiwi farming life, have the chance to interact with the locals and animals, and take a trip to the top of our farm where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea and 360º views of Hawke’s Bay and the Kaweka Mountain Ranges.
Some of the experiences you’ll enjoy on our guided farm tour include:
- An exciting ride around the farm tracks in our Can-Am Defender off-road buggy
- Watch the working dogs move stock
- See cows, sheep, chickens, wild deer and goats
- Afternoon tea at the top of our farm with breathtaking views around
- Learn about New Zealand farming and local history
- See stunning native flora and fauna including manuka trees, fantail, tui, bellbird and much more!
Visit Hawkesbayescapes.com to book!
THINGS TO KNOW
Our farm is located in Eskdale, a 20-minute drive from Napier city via picturesque coastal and farmland country.
We provide helmets, gumboots if required, tea, coffee and light snacks.
Bring a sunhat, sunblock, jacket and of course, your camera!
Tour duration: approximately 2 hours.
ADD A RURAL RETREAT
Make the most out of your visit with an overnight stay in our luxury glamping accommodation. Our Lotus Belle tent in the middle of our farm is equipped with everything you need for a comfortable and memorable experience.
It’s the little things on our rural retreat that make this experience memorable:
- Stunning views of Esk Valley and Hawke’s Bay
- Enjoy native flora and fauna, and resident animals
- Gaze at the stars in the clear country sky
- Listen to owls at night as you drift off to sleep.
1.5 Hours Hours
We provide gumboots and helmets :)