- Recreation >
- Parks & Playgrounds
Pandora Splash Zone
Pandora Pond, Ahuriri, Napier
, Hawkes Bay
Hawke's Bay's Only Floating Playground!
The water attraction, installed at Pandora Pond in Ahuriri for the Summer months, features a swings, half pipe climbing wall, rodeo slide, towers and bridges and a trampoline connected by a balance beam. Hours of fun for the kids and it's FREE!
- Users must be confident swimmers and at least eight years old;
- Parents/caregivers must be on-site when their children are swimming;
- The attraction will be closed during bad weather or by the lifeguards if there are safety concerns
- Before jumping off inflatable toys check there are no swimmers or obstacles below.
- No swimming under inflatable toys.
- No diving head first off inflatable toys. Jump feet first only.
- People under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs are strictly prohibited from using inflatable toys.
- No sharp objects near or on inflatables.
- No more than 25 people on inflatables at any one time. Maximum of three on trampoline.
- Listen to the lifeguards. They are here to look after you and ensure the safety of everyone. If their instructions are not heeded, they will close the playground.
- Pandora Pond is a significant conservation wildlife area. Do not disturb wildlife.
Trained lifeguards on duty
3:00PM - 8:00PM
10:00AM - 8:00PM