Land Rover Horse of the Year - Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm Tuesday 2nd March 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- To enter, you must tick the box as to which holiday in you prefer and enter your contact information.
- Your contact information will only be used for competition purposes unless you opt in to receive further communication from Land Rover Horse of the Year and Hawke’s Bay Tourism.
- The winner will be chosen on Wednesday 6 March 2021 and contacted directly via the email address provided.
- Land Rover Horse of the Year and Hawke’s Bay Tourism employees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The prize is valid for a dollar amount up to $1,500, and includes accommodation, activities and tickets to Land Rover Horse of the Year (tickets vary depending on which holiday package is selected) You must be over 18 to participate in the hospitality packages)
- Flights and transport costs are not included.
- Entries are limited to one per person only - multiple entries will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- Land Rover Horse of the Year‘s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- In the event Land Rover Horse of the Year is cancelled the prize will be transferred to 2022
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Land Rover Horse of the Year and to Hawke’s Bay Tourism and not to any other party.