Plan your big day!
With its fabulous backdrops, gorgeous wineries and the best weather in the country, what better location to host your wedding?!
Top tips for all you Groomsmen
So, you’re a groomsman for a Hawke’s Bay wedding and you want to handle your responsibilities like a boss? These top five tips will set you on a one-way road to success.
- Know your emergency tailoring locations – one of the groom’s party will inevitably have changed body shape since the final measure.
- Grab a gift to give the groom on the morning of the big day. You can’t go past a cracking bottle of chardonnay or syrah from one the Bay’s many world-class wineries, that he can share with his bride on their first anniversary.
- Book in a breakfast/brunch for the groom’s party while the bridal party are getting their make-up done. The options are plentiful.
- On the big day, remember to tell the bride’s mum/sister/nana how stunning they look!
- And carry a pack of tissues in your pocket so you can be on standby when any waterworks kick off. You'll immediately be classified as the super nice guy - so many brownie points!