Summer in Hawke's Bay brings with it a great many benefits. Arguably one of the best is the chance to soak up some live Summer tunes at many of the region's wineries. Here's a selection of what you can look forward to over the coming months.
- Another Day in Taradise - Moana Park Winery - Sat 13 Jan
- Crab Farm Winery Saturday Session - Sat 13 Jan
- Sunday Session – The Cellar Door Band – Te Awanga Estate - Sun 14 Jan
- Bridge Pa Wine Festival, Bridge Pa Triangle Wine District - Sat 20 Jan
- Sol Lounge – Black Barn Vineyard - Sun 21 Jan
- Summer Sessions – Abbey Cellars - Multiple dates (21 Jan - 31 Mar)
- Sundaze with the Puketapu – Sacred Hill Cellar Door - Multiple dates (21 Jan - 18 Feb)
- Church Road Live Summer Sessions - Multiple dates (28 Jan - 11 Mar)
- Sunday Session 4 - The Inquiry - Te Awanga Estate - Sun 11 Feb
- Kai Moana at the Park – Moana Park Winery - Sat 31 Mar
Pack your picnic rug so you can stretch out on the lawn and enjoy the atmosphere.
The Hawke's Bay sun can be pretty hot, some places will have some shaded areas, but make sure you bring sunblock!
Many of the Cellar Doors offer tastings, while you're enjoying the tunes why not indulge in a tasting to find your perfect drop.
If you are planning on having a few drinks ensure you have a designated driver or ask at the Cellar Door to call a taxi to get you home safely.