0800 84 74 88
+64 (0)6 834 1911
100 Marine Parade
Keep An Eye On Us
Our WebsiteVisit our website
Find a place to stay, take an Art Deco walk, go see the gannets, catch a fish, taste Hawke's Bay wines, make a splash at a water park, see a sheep being shorn, float in a hot air balloon, trek on a horse, buy a gift or souvenir.
- The Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre is situated “by the Soundshell, beside the Sea”
- We offer professional, friendly service. Many tours depart from the Visitor Centre and during the summer months Cruise ship shuttles run between the i-SITE and Napier Port (Cruise ship passengers only).
- You'll be amazed what you can do online at http://www.visitus.co.nz (Booking Service provided by Napier i-SITE, the official source of visitor information for Napier, Hawke's Bay. An accredited member of New Zealand's Visitor Information Network endorsed by Tourism New Zealand.)
- The Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre provides a one-stop online shop for your enquiries, reservations for accommodation, bookings for sightseeing tours and activities while in Napier and Hawke's Bay and for purchasing your gifts and souvenirs.
- Our friendly, professional consultants are pleased to assist you with planning your stay in Napier, Hastings, Havelock North or wider Hawke's Bay. It is easy to make all your bookings online, securely and in one place before you leave home. Plan your holiday quickly and easily.
Open daily – 9am – 5pm (extended summer hours)