Please note that the Hawke's Bay Opera House is temporarily closed. For more information please visit hawkesbayoperahouse.co.nz
The Hawke's Bay Opera House is a Qualmark rated five star convention centre with an enviro silver award for sustainable business practice . The Hawke's Bay Opera House boasts newly renovated venue spaces from Ballrooms, business centres, cutting edge architecturally designed display and event areas to one of the top three lyric theatres in the southern hemisphere. With state-of-the-art lighting, sound, audio visual equipment and expert technical and support staff based on site, technical packages of any size can be designed and installed to suit your exact requirements.
The Hawke's Bay Opera House team go the extra mile, paying attention to every detail to ensure your event is a great success.
- Theatre seats 981 and is perfect for conference sessions, awards ceremonies and fashion shows with the added option of cocktail or banquet style events on stage.
- The Cushing Foyer is perfect for product launches and business agm’s
- The Shakespeare Room seats 150 theatre style, with bar and breakout facilities.
- The Assembly Hall seats 350 banquet style and is ideal for weddings and gala events/conference dinners it encompasses the Assembly Bar and Supper Room breakout areas.
- Outdoor plaza area with retractable roof is ideal for conference exhibitions, dinner functions and will seat 500 banquet style.
- Breakouts: 6 meetings rooms are available, five of which can accommodate at least 15 u-shape/30+ theatre style. There is the option to expand three of the rooms.
- Exclusive on-site caterers (Dish catering) and equipment hire available.
- Fully air-conditioned with technical and administration support.
Please call for enquiries.
Hawke's Bay Opera House Administration Office
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and
Saturday 9am to 1pm