Gannet Beach Adventures
Travel with us to the largest mainland gannet nesting site at Cape Kidnappers. Where else in the world can you jump on the back of a trailer and get towed along the beach by a 1949 Minneapolis-Moline tractor to a bird colony?
- Discover the magic of Cape Kidnappers – join our experienced guides and visit the largest mainland gannet colony in the world. During your unique 4-hour eco-tour we will:
- Spend time with and get incredibly close to the majestic gannets in their natural habitat;
- Discover how nature has shaped and formed the towering cliffs of the Cape Kidnappers coastline;
- View ancient earthquake fault lines;
- Enjoy a memorable tour experience while travelling on our iconic vintage tractors.