On Track Adventures
If you are looking for a totally unique self drive Hawke's Bay experience you’ve found it with On Track Adventures. Quad Biking, Off-roading, Shooting, Archery and more!
- Try your hand on a 400cc quad farm-bike or off-roader driving. On Track Adventures offers self drive adventures with panoramic views of the Ngaruroro River Valley, vineyards and surrounding hill country.
- Tours are specifically designed for a wide range of clients such as groups of friends, corporate groups, couples and off road enthusiasts.
- All tours are guided and no experience is necessary. All participants are given full training before commencing their adventure. We provide all safety gear however suitable footwear is required.
- We are located just a short distance from Napier and Hastings and operate on a 2000 acre family owned Hawke's Bay farm.
- We also offer a range of unique corporate, conference, function and team building programmes including claybird shooting, archery and fun golf.
- Experienced On Track Adventures guides supervise each activity ensuring fun and safety.
"I had never ridden a quad bike before and wasn't too sure how I'd get on as I always thought Quad biking was for boys! I now know differently! The quads are all automatic so super easy to ride and Jed and Marianna cater the ride to your ability so its all easy peasy. The views are amazing and you get to see some amazing countryside you wouldn't normally get to see, and by the end of the ride I was toally comfortable to race through the river and ride down the hills without my brakes! It was also the first time I ever tried Archery and Clay Bird Shooting and I recommend this for everyone ( even scaredy cats) All the kit is supplied (inc gloves for cold hands) there are great on site facilities and the lunch was superb! I can't wait to go back with a big group of friends." June 2010
1hr-1.5hr ride $110 per person
2hr-2.5hr ride $140 per person
3hr-3.5hr ride $165 per person
Corporate rates are available on request and we can create itineraries including any of your preferred activities.