+64 (0)6 844 5727
+64 27 452 0725
359 Church Road
Our WebsiteVisit our website
Tour Hawke's Bay with A1Tours4U. We offer a personalized, professional service providing you much more than your average memory. Come and enjoy yourselves whilst I share my knowledge of some of Hawke's Bay's best kept secrets.
- Visit and taste from the best Wineries the Bay has to offer in a Luxurious air-conditioned coach.
- Mike is an experienced Art Deco Guide, 4th generation Napierite with over 20 years in the Travel and Tourism Industry both local and overseas.
- We offer full and half day tours with flexibility to meet your time and needs. Make up your own or leave it to us!
- Join me – Mike - on a fun friendly tour packed with local knowledge, experience and stories handed down from past generations.
Tour 1 - 2½ Hours (leaves Napier I-Site at 10.15am or pick ups in Napier) $55.00pp
Art Deco buildings (National Tobacco Company and many others)
Napier Hill - the land that rose from the sea
Rich history including Great 1931 Earthquake rebuild in Art Deco style
Mission Estate Winery – The oldest established winery in NZ
Tour 2 - 4 Hours (leaves Napier I-Site at 1.30pm or pick ups Napier, Hastings, Havelock North) $75.00pp
- Two award-winning wineries
- Stunning Te Mata Peak
- Visit Havelock North aka "The Village
- See Hastings magnification Spanish Mission buildings
- Plus your own choice of a visit to: a Cidery/Brewery; Strawberry Farm; Chocolate Factory; Honey House; Cheese Factory; Local Artisans; Car Museum
Make Up Your Own Tour Or Leave It To Me (PBN)
- You can make up your own tour or leave me to make one for you.
- Tell me your interests then I can organise a two hour, half day or full day tour to suit you.
- For example a tour might include wine, art deco, sight-seeing, history, shopping, arts.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and platter are included in your tour.
Tour prices start from $55.00 per person.
Add Tour 1 & Tour 2 Together For a Full Day Tour $120 p.p.
We will take a break for complimentary light refreshments at a local Ceramic Studio.
Minimum of 2 people.
Larger groups can be catered for.