Hawkes Bay's largest adventure specialists, Kiwi Adventure Company offer something a little different.
You can have a go on our spectacular indoor climbing wall or maybe sign up for one of our exciting adventure trips. From team-building courses to school trips and tertiary training, we cover the whole spectrum of adventure services, and there's something for everyone.
We have collected a team of highly-skilled outdoor professionals, with a combination of specialist fields and general adventure knowledge, who will ensure your experience is a good one. Their key objectives are to focus on safety, fun, learning and challenge.
- From as young as 4 with no upper age limit, Kiwi Adventure Company can train you up in about 10 minutes with basic safety skills and then let you go explore the place.
- The only limitation is how far you want to push yourself.
- Cver 50 climbs available ranging from 5.0m to 12m.
- We cater for all skill levels from the absolute beginner to the veteran climber.
- All climbs are graded so you can assess your skill level and attempt climbs that will suit your ability.
- There is absolutely no experience necessary as we have climbs as easy as going up a ladder to real hum-dingers that will test any veteran climber.
- No matter what your experience we will get you up the wall.
We didnt end up in Hawkes Bay by accident. Right at our doorstep is an untapped adventure playground with one special key ingredient sunshine. Let Kiwi Adventure Company take on one of their uniquely Hawkes Bay adventure trips, tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our Retail Store
Kiwi Adventure Company has the widest range of some of the worlds best Climbing, Caving and Kayaking equipment for sale and hire in the Hawkes Bay.
Abseil pass (3 drops): $10.00
Pre school (under 6 years): $ 6.00
Children under 12 years old: $12.00
Adults (12 years & over): $15.00
Belayers (rope minders): FREE