Ngatarawa (Naa-taa-ra-wa) is one of New Zealand’s earliest boutique wineries.
- It is also one of the most picturesque - housed in historic racing stables and featuring an impressive lily pond.
- Visitors to the cellar door can enjoy a wide range of premium wines in a timeless environment in the heart of Hawke’s Bay Wine Country.
- Ngatarawa’s byline ‘Lifetimes told in wine’ encompasses the heritage established over the last 150 years. The New Zealand Corban family own Ngatarawa through cousins Alwyn and Brian Corban. The family has been making wine in New Zealand for over a century.
- The Stables is also home to new sister company, FARMGATE Wines – a celebration of the region’s artisan food producers told in wine.
- Ngatarawa is internationally acclaimed for its Chardonnay, Merlot based reds and dessert wine. The company also produces several other premium varietals of note including: sauvignon blanc, pinot gris, gewürztraminer, viognier, pinot noir and syrah.