+64 (0)6 9748931
Private Bag 1201
Our WebsiteVisit our website
Food Hawke’s Bay is a membership organisation representing food business small and large in the region. From the food giants, Heinz Watties, down to the Artisan Producers, Food Hawke’s Bay offers event management, marketing and business support, manages the Iconic Farmers’ Markets and hosts media in the region.
About Food Hawke’s Bay
- We act as the prime point of connection and information for both local companies interested in food production, processing and exporting and international buyers wanting to buy Hawke's Bay products.
- Food Hawke's Bay provides a range of services to Hawke’s Bay food companies including promotion and development of culinary tourism events, group purchasing of services, event management and assistance with business and marketing plans.
- Among our initiatives are the Farmers Markets, Food Trail, Hawke’s Bay Regional Signature Dish Event, Hawke’s Bay Hospitality Awards, seminars, workshops and the "Foodies Business Network" which provides an informal forum for like-minded people to get together with a guest speaker.
For Hawke’s Bay to become an innovative world class centre of excellence in food and beverage production and culinary tourism
To facilitate business growth of Food and Beverage in Hawke’s Bay through event management, information sharing, promotion and member networking
1. Develop new revenue streams
2. Membership support
3. Regional promotion of culinary tourism
4. Business growth and innovation for Hawke's Bay food businesses
Turnover under $250,000 annually - $275 + GST
Turnover over $250,000 annually - $400 + GST
Associate Membership - $500 + GST (companies not directly involved in the Food Industry)