+64 (0)6 833 6099
10 Hardinge Road
Our WebsiteVisit our website
Milk & Honey is an independent restaurant & cafe that looks north across Hawke Bay.
We open everyday at 7am serving seriously good coffee, wine and drinks alongside food to fit any appetite throughout the day and into the night.
- Since November 2008, Milk & Honey has been serving seriously good coffee, wine & drinks alongside pure, honest food: right by the sea in the historic portside village of Ahuriri.
- A place to eat, meet, and share time. We take great pleasure in meeting guests from all walks of life. We pride ourselves in creating a relaxed environment, staffed with people who really value looking after others.
- When it comes to food, we have a clear philosophy: it's all about ingredients. We use ingredients that make us smile, from people and producers who we know, trust, and respect.
- We craft honest food into dishes that highlight flavour, not confuse the diner. Cooking is about using skill and technique to make ingredients sing. Our desire is that you will want to come back and try more.
- Our wine philosophy is similar. List wines that we love to drink, from producers we trust and respect and who care about their product.
- We are lucky enough to regularly try wines from many regions around New Zealand and the world. When we see wines that show soul and style, that speak of the people who spent time and love bringing them from their vineyards to our little part of the world, we just have to show them off. We want wines that stand out and welcome food into the equation. We want our guests to smile when they try the wines we love.
- Milk and Honey would also love to be a part of your conference, event or wedding and would bring our passion and philosophy to catering your special event.
From first light until after dark, we offer what our guests need. From an early morning espresso and toast, right through to Martini's and a sumptuous long dinner... all served in a sun-drenched contemporary dining room overlooking the sea.
Monday to Saturday - 7am to 10pm
Sunday - 7am to 4pm
(Closed Christmas Day, December 25th)