Team Leader Tool Box: Facilitating Your Team
Effective communication is the primary tool you need to be a successful leader. This course focuses on those areas where it is most critical.
- Facilitating team meetings
- Developing your team
- Dealing with conflict
- What is my leadership style?
- Checklist for building the team
- Developing individuals
- Achieving the task
- Leading effective meetings
- Steps for resolving conflict
- Knowing and disconnecting your 'hot-buttons'
- Solving problems and making decisions
Your Learning Outcomes.
Afterwards, you'll be able to…
- Identify the gaps in your leadership style
- Lead and control effective meetings
- Resolve conflicts in your team
- Use tools to solve problems and find solutions
To find out more contact email@example.com.
Restrictions: All Ages
Cost Type: Business Central Members - $499
Cost Type: Non Members - $650
Wed 29 Nov, 9:00am-4:00pm