Facing the Tiger - The Art of Having Brave Conversations
Facing the Tiger is a one-day course followed by a three-week follow-up program. It is designed for groups of up to 12 people and is suitable for employees at all levels, within all types of organisations.
Facing the Tiger builds healthier relationships, more motivated teams and an even stronger company core.
On this one-day course you will learn how to:
- Speak so that others will listen, and listen so that others feel heard
- Have difficult conversations using a proven 6-step process
- Resolve conflict with courage and grace
- Unhook yourself from counter-productive reactions and patterns
- See obstacles and resistance as opportunities for positive change
- Become a master at having the right conversation with the right person at the right time
Please refer to the website for a full course description.
Note: This workshop has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development voucher programme. For more information on the NZTE Capability Development voucher programme or to find your local Regional Business Partner please visit nzte.govt.nz.
Regional Business Partner Network event reference 'Feb: FTT'
Phone: 06 877 2359 Web: http://www.coreconsulting.co.nz/our-services/#tab-id-7
Restrictions: All Ages
Cost Type: Earlybird - piad in full 5 weeks prior (plus GST) - $775
Cost Type: Standard (plus GST) - $850
Tue 30 May, 9:00am-5:00pm