Employer Essentials Seminar
The essential seminar of employers and payroll administrators.
New employment legislation introduced on 1 April 2016 and the Inland Revenue's ongoing transformation project to simplify tax have a direct impact on employers and many small businesses.
Your accounting and payroll software plays a key role in these changes and good HR and Payroll practices are essential for setting your business up for success.
Join MYOB, Inland Revenue and myHR for a deeper dive into new IR digital services, employment law, The Holidays Act, Leave Entitlements and what it all means for your business.
The seminar will cover:
- Changes in Employment legislation and what you need to know
- eGST, PayDay Reporting and Accounting Income Method (AIM) for provisional tax and when to expect them
- IR integration with online accounting and payroll software
- HR & Payroll best practice and the cost of getting it wrong
- How to take advantage of technology to meet your employer obligations
Book your spot now, limited spaces available.
Thursday 26 November:
Time: Arrive 7am for breakfast and presentation from 7:30-10:30am
Go to myob.co.nz/events to register. We look forward to seeing you.
Restrictions: All Ages
Thu 26 Oct, 7:00am-10:30am