Napier Port Harbour to Hills
Welcome to Napier Port Harbour to Hills 2018.
The race starts and ends in the heart of Napier and takes in the stunning surroundings of Hawke’s Bay and its many attractions.
Starting with a sheltered 2km Ocean swim with Napier Port as its backdrop you will then head out on a 95km bike heading along Marine Parade with the Ocean on your left looking out over Cape Kidnappers.
The bike course then heads inland on quiet roads where you will take in some stunning scenery heading around the Tuki Tuki Valley looking out over Te Mata Peak before heading back to Napier.
From here you will head out on a 21km which will consist of 2 laps running on the boardwalk past many of Napier’s attractions Ocean Spa, Napier War Memorial and Conference Centre, Napier’s Sound Shell, Sunken Gardens, Skate Park and the National Aquarium.
This year we will see a new event at Napier Port Harbour to Hills. The Aquabike will consist of a 2km swim - 95km bike and will be open to individuals only. Entry fee will be the same as the individual prices below and all finishers will receive the same goodie bag.
This is a great opportunity for all those going to the Aquabike World Championships to do an event under race conditions.
The Napier Port Harbour To Hills 2018 is a destination triathlon and Napier and its surrounding areas has much to offer to competitors and your supporters.
This event is open to both individuals and teams, offers great value for money and comes with guaranteed picture postcard scenery.
- Early bird price is from 3rd July until midnight 9th July. Individuals $140 + online registration fee - Teams $270 + online registration fee
- Standard price is from 10th July until midnight 22nd December. Individuals $180 + online registration fee - Teams $330 + online registration fee
- Late Fee price is from 23rd December until midnight 1st April. Individuals $220 + online registration fee - Teams $360 + online registration fee (Entries in this period are not guaranteed correct t-shirt size)
Entry for this event will be limited to 500 individuals & 75 teams and when this is reached entries will close. A waiting list will be kept so don't miss out get your entry in early.
Every finisher will receive:
- High-quality commemorative shirt by Tineli
- Finishers medal
- A beer at the finish line
- Goodie Bag
- An amazing experience
Cut off times:
Swim: 1 hour 10mins from your wave start and a further 10mins to reach bike mount line.
Bike: 5hrs 30mins from your wave start and a further 10mins to reach the run exit.
Run: 8hrs 30mins after your wave start the course will close.
These times will be strictly adhered to.
For further information and maps go to the website.
Restrictions: All Ages
Sun 08 Apr, 7:00am-3:30pm